Serious Injury and Medical Negligence Specialist
Hi, I'm Louise and I'm delighted to be providing my legal services as a specialist Solicitor through Price Slater Gawne, a forward thinking Practice with extremely high standards.
Having been an Equity Partner and Head of the Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence Department at a North Manchester firm since 2009, I have now set up my own office as a Consultant so I can offer a more personal service to my clients.
When you instruct me I will look after your case personally from beginning to end. Simple as that.
Most of my clients are from the Rochdale, Bury, Burnley, Ribble Valley or Rossendale areas, although I do act for clients nationally.
My Services - What Do I Do?
Serious Personal Injury
There are many different types of serious injury.
Here are some of the areas I've had particular experience in:
- Brain injury or head injury claims
- Amputations or significant limb damage
- Chronic pain cases
- Motorbike accidents resulting in multiple injuries or fractures
- Claims for psychiatric harm
- High value cases with life changing injuries
- Soft tissue injuries affecting the neck or back
- Facial fractures, injuries and scarring
- Dental injuries
- Accidents at work, in a public place, car accident or
as a result of medical treatment
I have considerable experience in medical negligence claims.
The sorts of claims I've acted in respect of are:
- Accident and Emergency claims
- Bed sores/ulcer claims
- Birth injury claims
- Cancer claims
- Cosmetic surgery claims
- GP negligence and Medication error claims
- NHS hospital and Nursing care claims
- Obstetrics and gynaecology claims
- Orthopaedic claims
- Psychiatric care claims
- Spinal surgery and other surgery claims
Why is a Personal Service So Important?
In serious injury or medical negligence cases, the legal problems are often complex and it is really important that both you and your solicitor like dealing with each other.
I always try to put your needs and wishes and feelings at the centre of your case. Many of my clients stay in touch after the conclusion of their case, which shows how closely we tend to work.
One to One
You'll work with me and only me. I am happy to provide home visits where appropriate and you will always have access to a mobile as well as my direct line and email address.
Get In Touch with Louise
Don't hesitate to call or contact me for a free, no-obligation discussion. I'm happy to talk things over without any obligation on your part, and everything you say will be treated in the strictest confidence.